Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


State Fair

So I am really bad at this blogging thing, but I've been giving it a pretty good try. Mostly I'm bad at keeping it updated. Well a couple weeks ago we went to The Utah State Fair. We as in Jake and I, Katie, Eric, and Amoree, and my parents. It was Pretty fun. Jake and I enjoyed a delicious fried pb&j, and fried oreos. It was quite the experience! Defiantly worth trying although it was a bit spendy! They also needed to use double stuff oreos! It would be way better! We didn't ride any rides mostly walked around. I bought some beautiful trillion earrings that match my wedding ring. I love them! Jake bought a Michael Jordan jersey, and we also got a really good deal on a 2 night stay at a resort in Park City. At least we hope it turns out to be a great deal. Well here are some pics of our fun night.

Just goofing around.


My cute niece Amoree next to 112 pound pumpkin.


The girls eating kettle corn.


Jake and I in front of the State Fair sign. No he doesn't usually wear Bulls and Jazz stuff at the same time. He had just bought the jersey and tried it on.

0 comments: