Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Bahamas Here We Come!


Last night we booked our cruise to the Bahamas. I am so excited! Our cruise is December 15th(Jake's birthday)to the 19th, but we are hoping to leave the 12th and spend some time in Florida. Norwegian Cruise Lines has some really good deals going on right now. So if anyone is looking to go on a cruise, go to ncl.com. We have free flights from T-mobile so that is the main reason we are going, and that we found a really good deal. We also want to go before we have kids, because we probably won't get the chance for along time. We have to wait two weeks to see if we can get the flights we need. So everyone keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh yeah! Now I can read it! That sounds like way too much fun. I'm so glad you two are doing something amazing before the wee ones make their way into the Thurgood fam. You think you'll be able to leave them and go play, but you never will. Bon Voyage!

The Scholer's said...

I'm excited for you. That should be so much fun. A cruise is something that I've always wanted to do and something I look forward to doing.

LaNae Brandon said...

I'm so jealous... I hope to go on one someday