Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Christmas Tag

I was tagged by Katie cause I love Christmas!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? I like real, but ours is artificial. It's just easier that way.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving!

4. Do you like eggnog? Yes i love it! I like to mix it with a little bit of milk.

5. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't pin point just one.

6. Hardest person to buy for? Jake's mom and dad.

7. Easiest person to buy for? I don't know

8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have a little cheap one i got at wal-mart.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither, I have never done a Christmas card.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one.

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Probably the Polar Express

12. When do you start shopping? I am a major procrastinator. I usually don't start til the beginning of December.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love eggnog, all the yummy homemade treats and homemade rolls!

15. Lights on the tree? White

16. Favorite Christmas song? I love all Christmas songs.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always home with family!

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Always Christmas morning unless it's PJ's or something.

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the greedy people and people not focusing on the true meaning of Christmas.

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Mine is red.

23. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? We always have ours at my grandmas on Christmas Eve. We usually have ham and homemade rolls...yummy! I love going over there. It would not be Christmas if we didn't go there.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A jewelry armoire and wii fit.

25. Favorite Christmas tradition? All of my brothers and sisters would sleep in my bedroom on Christmas eve. We would wake up and have family prayer in my parents room. Then we would line up oldest-youngest and march around the entire house going in every room to see where Santa left the presents.

26. Who do I tag? Anyone

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! Your blog is stinkin cute! I am jealous! So I miss you and I hope you are doing well. I have a Christmas gift I need to drop by...