Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Long Time, No Post

Holy cow! It has been forever since I have updated. We are alive. Not a whole ton has been going on anyway, and i just have not been in a blogging mood. I also was really, really sick with a kidney infection. It was utter HELL! I don't recommend anyone getting one.

Last week my sweet nephew, Taggart Turned 1. I can't believe how time flies. They had a really awesome circus party. It was alot of fun. My sister-in-law put tons of work into it. She is so creative!

Taggart is such a sweet little boy. He is such a good kid, and is always content. He has the cutest smile ever. It will brighten a room and,make any ones day. I love you buddy and want to wish you a happy b-day!

4 comments:

Tiffany Cramer said...

I am sorry to hear that you were so sick! A kidney infection sounds completely awful. I hope you are feeling better and that you'll blog again soon.

Melissa said...

Aw, for sweet! Tag loves you too!

Melissa said...

Oh, and you forgot to post the whole Jake saving Tag's special balloon so I didn't swear in the church house:)

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

you're alive!!!!! I am so sorry about you being sick!! Thanks for the warning though, I will try not to get one :) I hope things are still going well.
Don't wait that long to post anymore....then I have to sit and wonder what you guys are doing :)