Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Are you kidding me!!

What a JERK!

Can i just say how pissed i am! I cannot believe that Jason would pull something so low. I have lost all respect for that man! How can you honestly do that to someone? How could he fall out of love so fast? He didn't even give it a chance. I just feel so bad for Melissa. She such a cute, sweet girl!


I can't believe Molly took him back. I wish she would have just turned him down, and he would be left alone...that's what he deserves!

It is on for another hour tonight. It will be interesting to see what it is about. I'm not sure i even want to watch it, cause i am so mad! I think I'm done with that show entirely! I refuse to watch it next season(maybe, depending on who is the bachelorette)

3 comments:

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I am so with you!! That was the most retarded thing in the world!!!

Melissa said...

Yeah right, you are so going to be droolin it up next season with Jillian and her fellas! Oh, yes I didn't watch all season and then watched the finale...I liked Molly the best, so I'm not quite as mad, but still, what a stupid decision to choose Melissa in the first place. She seemed super immature and not motherly at all. YOu want to know what i'm wondering??? What is his ex-wife like and what does she think of this, and another thing, does he just have his kid like once in a blue moon or is he the main caretaker. Alright, I'll stop now.

Oh, and you guys made a date for your NYC trip? JEALOUS, but so glad you're living it up!

Christel Stearman said...

I am with you on Jason being the biggest Jerk ever! i am glad that Melissa is on Dancing with the stars now! This is volleyball Christel by the way!