Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


I Heart Taylor Swift



We went to the Taylor Swift concert on Tuesday night. It was freaking awesome. She is such a good entertainer, and truly a genuine, nice person. We were up pretty high, but it was still really good. We had so much fun!



This is how high we were up, but they had big screens you could look at.


She performed one of her songs up in the stands. Then she made her way down the steps and hugged everyone along the way.


Then she performed at the other end of the arena for a few songs.


Enjoying the show!


She came out in a Jazz jersey for her encore songs.


Then it rained on the stage. It was pretty awesome!



5 comments:

Melissa said...

What!? I didn't know you guys were going? I heard so many great things about that concert!

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

I am so jealous. Wish I could have been there with you guys!

Brooke said...

Looks like fun! I hear it was a fun concert! I hear there were little girls there. Rylie would have LOVED to be there of course. :) Hope you guys are doing well. We all need to go camping again!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

Concerts are a blast!! Now I am not a fan of Taylor Swift, but I did hear she did a great job!

Christa said...

so fun i wish i could have gone. Thanks for finding my blog:) now we can stay updated:)