Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Halloween

Halloween was pretty fun this year. We actually dressed up which i thought was a lot of fun. Jake on the other hand didn't love it, but he was a good sport. Many people have told Jake that he looks like a white version of Deron Williams. We love the Jazz and love Deron Williams so we thought it would be funny if Jake was him for Halloween. It was pretty easy. He already had the jersey so we just had to color his hair and beard and get him some bling. I was a Jazz dancer. We went to my mom and dad's for Navajo tacos. It was really good. Thanks mom! Then we visited Jake's fam and then went to my grandparents. It was a fun night!




Don't you love his bling?!


My big, fake, glittery eyelashes


Jake trying to look tough


My cute nieces and nephew. Maliya was a ladybug, Taggart a banana, and Amoree a lamb. They were all so cute!

4 comments:

The Scholer's said...

You guys looked great. I had to do a double take a couple of times to make sure it was Jake and not D Will.

Jen said...

How fun that you both dressed up! I couldn't talk my husband into dressing up this year. I'm glad you stopped by my blog, it will be fun to be able to keep in touch! Hope you are doing well!

Annie said...

Karaline-
Thanks for stopping by our blog. It is so fun to be able to keep up with everyone. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Tiffany Cramer said...

I am now stalking you. I got your blog address off Katie's blog.