Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Pumpkins and Cookies

Last Tuesday we had my family over to carve pumpkins and decorate cookies. Kami, Bryson, Maliya, and my dad didn't make it. We missed you guys. Jake, Eric and, I are the only ones that carved pumpkins. I think we did a pretty awesome job! Here are some pictures.




Eric did a ghost, Jake frank-n-goof, and I did a castle








Jonathan, Daniel, Eric, and my mom decorationg cookies


Katie and Melissa taking care of the kids

3 comments:

The Scholer's said...

Thanks for the fun night. You went to so much work for us, and we had a great time. Thanks!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

oh your cute family!!! I can't believe how fast things change!!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

oh hey I am trying to get onto Katies blog will you give her my email so she can clear me... thanks
spazzz14@juno.com