Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Happy New Year!

This year for new years we had a party with our friends at our house. It was fun! We ate a lot of good food, played the wii, and rock band, and drank some bubbly til about 5:00 a.m. We didn't get to bed til about 5:30. Crazy...i know, but we had a lot of fun. Thanks everyone for coming!

Playing the wii










Licha getting drunk (not really, its just sparkling cider)


Licha, me, Lara


First kiss of 2009


Everyone minus Weston, Glen, and Adam who left before the picture

3 comments:

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

wow a bunch of people I haven't seen forever. It looks like you had a blast!

Frank and Victoria said...

yes Jessica is PREGO!!! Due in June

Kerianne said...

I do love blogging! Thanks for finding me... I really like to find other people's blogs to read and keep up with things! Looks like a blast with some of the good ole' guys!