Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Merry Christmas

I know I'm a bit late at posting this, but its been a busy holiday! It was our second Christmas together, and it was great! We spent Christmas eve with my family. Every year we go to my g&g Taggarts. It is something i look forward to every year. We have ham and turkey with all the fixings. We do white elephants, bingo, the little grand kids act out the nativity story, and my grandma always has a new fun game she made up. It is so fun. I don't have any pictures of Christmas Eve though. Christmas day, we woke up and open our presents from each other. Jake did really good this year. I got a pink Chanel purse, nice boots for church, 2 sweaters, a hurricane and candle, and a vase...i think that is everything. I gave Jake Jazz tickets. They are on the 8Th row, right behind the Jazz bench. He was pretty excited. We then went to his parents and exchanged presents. We then went to my parents and had a yummy brunch. Then exchanged gifts. After that we went and visited Jake's grandparents, then played games at his parents. Then we went back to my grandparents and ended the night there. It was a great day! I love the holidays and love spending time with family. Thank you everyone. We are so blessed with such great families. We love you all!


0 comments: