Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Coming Soon....

We are so excited about our new addition coming May 18,2010. I am way slow at posting this, cause i just haven't been in the blogging mood. Also i have been pretty sick and haven't done much of anything. I am about 16 weeks along now, and i am still sick! Does it really ever go away?! I sure hope so cause I'm not sure i can take much more of it! Jake has been so good to me through all of this. He has done the cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, and waited on me hand and foot. I'm so lucky and so grateful to have him! We are so thankful for this sweet little baby and know that it is such a huge blessing!



Excited parents!


Our baby at 12 weeks

9 comments:

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

Oh man I have been waiting forever for you to post this. Your mom told me on Halloween! I am so so happy and excited for you two. It's such a blessing. And I totally understand any yucky symptoms you could be going through so feel free to talk to me about it. I had it all! I love you!

Annie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! It definitely is a huge blessing!
I'm sorry you are still feeling sick. With my first I was only sick for the first 13 weeks, with my second it was much worse and for about 25 weeks. Good luck! It's all worth it in the end, hang in there!

Kerianne said...

Karaline, I can so relate to your sick vibe! I was a walking zombie until about 20 weeks! I lived on an anti nasuea drug, Zofran. It totally kept me going so I could keep my job and not live on my couch! I still have days where it hits me again, but I tell you that stuff is worth it's weight in gold, haha! It will get better, promise! So happy for both of you. It has definitely been a great adventure for Nate and me... We just can't wait to get him here!

randishea said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. Do you want a girl or a boy?

converse & cardigan said...

WOOOOOT! Can't wait to see this little Jake or Karaline addition to the family

Sara Lou said...

Yay, I was wondering when you were going to share the news! We have known for a little while and are way excited for you! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Melissa said...

Yeah! We couldn't be happier for you two! Now, if only we knew what it was (or they are)!

Heather Colletti said...

Congratu-FREAKING-lations!! I'm so excited for you guys, you're going to love it! All I ask is that you post MANY pictures of that little kid as soon as he or she gets here! Enjoy every minute!

Tiffany Cramer said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Hopefully you are feeling a bit better now.