Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Gallstones

Well its been awhile since my last post. I am 27 weeks now and still really sick. We found out i have gall stones. So that could be the reason i am still sick, which would be great. Then hopefully next pregnancy i won't be as sick. I will be having surgery on Tuesday, Feb. 23rd to get my gall bladder out. We decided its best to do it now, because my attacks are becoming more frequent and as the baby gets bigger it will only make things more complicated if they had to do an emergency surgery. I am a bit nervous, but also very excited to be out of pain and to start feeling better.
We did find out we are having a GIRL! We are really excited for her arrival. We have her crib and bedding up. Its super cute. We will hopefully get her room painted this weekend so i won't have to worry about it after the surgery. I will post some pics when it is finished.

5 comments:

Kerianne said...

Good luck Karaline! You have been a trooper. Send me your address so I can get a little baby gift to you before she gets here! kewhicker@gmail.com

AG said...

Oh Sweetie! Well, you are going to feel so much better. don't be afraid. This is going to be way different from Uncle Brent. You will have four holes and a quick recovery. They will monitor the baby the whole time, it is going to just fine. Love you!
Lish

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

So sorry to hear that you you are in pain and not feeling well! I hope that surgery goes as planned and that you have a quick recovery! And how exciting that you are having a girl! You will be a great momma! let me know if you are having a baby shower because I make really cute hair bows and I would love to make some for you!

Tiffany Cramer said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. Good luck with the next few weeks! Tell your family hi from Pittsburgh!

LaNae Brandon said...

Glad you’ll be out of pain and so much more comfortable so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy J Can’t wait to see pictures of your baby girl’s room etc.. and know what you’re planning on naming her!