Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Britain Eric Scholer


On February 18 my sister Katie had her little guy. She was due about a week before me. So he was about 12 weeks early. He only weighed 2 lbs 13 oz. We are so grateful that he and my sister made it through ok. Britain is a little miracle. He never needed a breathing tube and all the nurses were amazed at how well he was doing for being so early. He is continuing to grow and develop well. He now weighs 3 lbs 6 oz. We are so grateful. Britain we love you and can't wait to meet you!

4 comments:

randishea said...

At first when I saw that picture I thought you had had your baby way early. It scared me for a minute.

LaNae Brandon said...

So glad they’re both okay and he’s getting stronger!
Count our many blessings each day right?

Katie said...

Thanks for this post. It made me cry. I also can't wait for you to meet him.

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I heard rumblings about this little guy...I am so glad he is still doing well. I hope he continues to do so and that Katie is doing alright.