Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


The Best Two Years!

Well Jake and I have been married for 2 years on Sunday, August 2. I can't believe how fast time flies. It seriously seems like yesterday that we were getting married. Our wedding day was so perfect! Ok there were a few things that were not so perfect, but we don't need to go into that. Our reception was beautiful! Everything turned out so amazing. Better than i thought. I really enjoyed it more than i ever thought i would. I just want to thank my sweet husband for everything he does for me. It truly has been the best two years. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. He is perfect for me! He make me laugh everyday. He is such a hard worker...i know i've said it before, but its true. I don't know anyone who works harder than he does. He is always willing to help anyone. I love him so much and am so excited to spend eternity with my bestfriend!
We are going to park city for the weekend. I am so excited. I will post some pics when we get back, but for now here are some of our special day.



Just married!
























2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, what beautiful wedding pics! and thanks for linking my site! You're a sweetie!

Heather Colletti said...

You guys are such a cute couple! I totally knew you were gonna end up together. We should get together one of these days...