Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


I love Summer!

We have had alot of fun things going on this past few weeks. Last Monday we went to the rodeo with Jake's family. It was alot of fun. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few.







I thought the flag look pretty with the sunset


Then they had fireworks after



Over the 24th we went to Bear Lake with my family. We had lots of fun!

On the way there





Jake's families property. They were kind enough to let my family use it.


Happy to be here!



Daniel water skiing


Jake drivng the boat


Me and Jake riding tube


Jake, my mom, and me


Jake and Daniel riding the tube




Last night we went to the Raptors game with my family. They won too!



Cute Tag


Amoree getting some snacks



My family enjoying the game


Me and my cute hubby!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love summer, too! We still have a few more things we need to do before it's over.

Holly said...

Looks like you guys have had fun this summer. I wish that I could say the same. The sad part is that summer is almost over:(

Melissa said...

Great pics Karaline!

Derek & Dawn said...

Hi guys! This is Dawn! You two are soooo cute! Looks like you're having tons of fun this summer!