Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Jake and Karaline's Day-of-Fun!

If you watch "Friends" and know the episode of Joey and Janice's day of fun, you'll get the title.

Anyway....I have been feeling really down lately so my sweet husband surprised me by taking the day off work yesterday. He had the day planned with fun activities. We started by cuddling in bed all morning. The best thing ever!(Sorry if that's TMI) Then we went and got donuts and chocolate milk...yummy!
Then we went and saw "My Sister's Keeper"It was really good! Not really what i expected, but really good.
Then we got Chinese food for lunch.
We also got my ring cleaned, buffed, polished. It looks amazing! It is so sparkly and beautiful. We did a little shopping and then spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. It was the perfect day, and something i really needed! I just want to thank my sweet husband. I don't know what i would do without him! He is such a hard worker and is such a good provider for me. I love you so much babe! Thanks for everything you do for me!

4 comments:

Kerianne said...

Got to love it when the men are feeling romantic enough to plan a date, let alone a whole day of fun! Lucky girl :) I'm glad you like Mason... Nate has started calling him Mason, so I'm sure it's going to stick! We are due December 14th... Two days after my birthday, and five days before Nate's :) It's going to be a busy month!

Katie said...

I'm so glad that Jake is so wonderful for you. He's a good guy. Sorry you've been feeling down, and I haven't been around. That food looks really good, I think I'm hungry.

Holly said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling down!! I hope that your Day-of-Fun made it all better. I agree with Katie that food does look good!!

Melissa said...

Wait to go Jake! Stupid, but I kind of teared up reading that! I hope you're feeling better!