Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Just the Two of Us!


Movies


Last Wednesday we went to the midnight showing of Transformers. It was awesome! My sis-in-law Holly came, and my BF Lara and her fiance. It was lots of fun. I even made it to bed by 4:00am. Not too bad.

Me, Jake, and Holly


Danny, Lara, and Me


Me and Jake


Then on Friday we went and saw "The Proposal". If you haven't seen it, you need to. It was so cute, so funny, and so good! I actually laughed out loud in the movie. I never, ever do that. It is pretty predictable, but still very good. It is worth seeing in theaters. I haven't seen a good chick flick in a long time. It is defiantly a buyer. Pretty clean too.



Us after the movie

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy you found my blog! You two look so happy!!!